Waterfox’s custom look and feel now applies to all themes by default. You can disable or modify this by going to the Preferences page → Look & Feel.
- You can modify Waterfox’s look and feel by heading to
about:preferences→ Look & Feel. You can set various default presets, change the way tabs behave and much more!
- Desktop counterparts to your WebExtensions will now be able to communicate with Waterfox once again!
- Various security fixes 1.
❓ Known Issues
- Upgrading to G5 resets custom container tabs in certain situations. We have investigated but have been unable to find a work around or fix so far.
- If you cannot select text in the search bar with the mouse cursor please go to
falseand restart the browser.