Waterfox’s custom look and feel now applies to all themes by default. You can turn this off by typing
about:config in the address bar, search for
userChrome.theme.enable and toggle it to
- The option to “Open All Bookmarks” once again works.
- DNS-over-HTTPS being forced on users will no longer happen by default.
- Forms will no longer save data in Private Tab.
- Disabling images now works properly.
- Various security fixes 1.
❓ Known Issues
- Upgrading to G5 resets custom container tabs in certain situations. We have investigated but have been unable to find a work around or fix so far.
- For native messaging issues, please try to symlink the NativeMessagingHosts directory from Mozilla to Waterfox:
ln -s ~/Library/Application\ Support/Mozilla/NativeMessagingHosts ~/Library/Application\ Support/Waterfox/NativeMessagingHosts
A permanent fix will be coming in the next release so that this will no longer be required.
- If you cannot select text in the search bar with the mouse cursor please go to
falseand restart the browser.