- Addon version numbers once more show next to their names in
- You can now disable automatic updates in
- Startpage is now the default search when performance searches in Private Tab and Private Window.
- Users on Linux who wish to use the HTML GeoLocation API can now enable it in
about:preferences→ Languages → Geolocation API
- Tabs will now unload automatically when your system is running low on memory.
- Tabs can now be manually unloaded after enabling the preference in
about:preferences→ General → Tabs. You can then right click on a tab and unload it.
- Chrome Web Store extensions should now install properly once again.
- Back and forward buttons on various mice now work properly in Waterfox, instead of acting as middle-click.
- Sometimes non-private tabs would be restored as private tabs. This will no longer occur.
- Various fixes to the default Lepton theme .
- Various Japanese translation improvements by @surapunoyousei
- Minimum requirements have been slightly reduced to
-fit-contentshow now work without the
<dialog>HTML element is now enabled.
- References to
herhave been replaced with
- Users who have a privacy oriented search engine such as DuckDuckGo enabled will have Private Tab and Private Window searches be performed on Startpage. This should not be the case. A fix is in the works and should be available soon.